WE are all in this together - Join the project!
Ways you can be involved:
1. Give a new translation of "we are all in this together" in a language you speak! Fill out the top form below.
2. Request a set of the ceramic letters in your desired language to bring to your community. To make this possible, I am asking people to cover the cost of shipping ($8). Fill out the second form below for this.
3. Make your own letters out of ceramics if you have access to clay! Photograph your installation and submit a photograph to the project (email photos to email@example.com)
4. Do you work at or with a community or art space that would like to host a mass handout of these letters? Get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Request Ceramic Letters:
Things to know:
1. I am asking everyone who requests a set of letters to send me a photograph of the location you install the letters. The hope is that these words will be publicly viewable and be something your community can reflect upon (whether that is in a public school classroom, a community garden, a park, a library, etc).
2. In order to make this happen, I have to ask you to cover the $8 shipping cost of the letters. I will send you a PayPal request for this after I receive your form. If you are in Maine and would rather pick them up for free, let me know (email@example.com)!
3. I can only ship to locations in the U.S. at this time.
4. It could take up to 3 weeks for you to recieve these letters, as they made need to be made when requested. Thanks for your patience!